Eye Of The Tiger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For roleplays and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art Art=Same Old Crap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KodoPuppy

Art Art=Same Old Crap Empty
PostSubject: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:16 am

Just a link to my deviant art which as all my computer art for now. Unfortunatly no scanner means no hand drawn stuff yet.

Link =Rook2Pwn at DeviantArt.com

Last edited by KodoPuppy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 am

Figures that no one would reply...
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 am

AW COME ON!! 23 people look, not one even says anything! Doesn't even dis me, come on I need critics people. Say something... No
Back to top Go down
Exploding pimp juice

Exploding pimp juice

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:36 am

Awsome art bro, really good. Wish I was that good! XD
Back to top Go down
foxxy

foxxy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 3:46 am

Nice i like them
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 am

Finally! And thank you for your comments. If you'd like to request a pic I would love to give it a shot, I always need practice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Exploding pimp juice

Exploding pimp juice

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:17 am

How about something from gundam seed? Always enjoy the Mechs!
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 am

Hmm, from what I've seen Gundams are as complex as their toy figures are to build. But I'm will to give it a shot if you give me a reference and some time. My other computer, my art one caught a freakin' trojin virus so it might take a while. My dad's been trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Exploding pimp juice

Exploding pimp juice

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:30 am

Hey it is all cool if you don't wanna do it, but I will get you rferance soon. And yeah, Gundams are really hard to draw. Amazing how some people cna, you know? But lol, I bet it got a trojin, everyone here has got one once. XD
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:34 am

No really I wanna give it a try. I used to draw Zoids, the animal equivalent of Gundam, all the time. I wasn't all that great at it, but I tried. XD. And I think I'm willing to give a Gundam a try. Look for a pic that has a pose or something, not just standing. I might get at a better look at the mech that way.
Back to top Go down
Exploding pimp juice

Exploding pimp juice

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:41 am

One of these will do. If its a bit hard, tell me Ican find something els.

http://infohost.nmt.edu/~rrembold/gal/Gundam/gundam_seed_destiny_02-1024.jpg
Back to top Go down
KodoPuppy

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:12 am

The one on the right seems to be the better choice. I can see more of the lines and such. Thank you for the reference I'll start it as soon as my other comp is up and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Art=Same Old Crap   Art Art=Same Old Crap Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Art=Same Old Crap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eye Of The Tiger :: Art corner :: Art-
Jump to: