Eye Of The Tiger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For roleplays and more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to recruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXx slave to one xXx

xXx slave to one xXx

How to recruit Empty
PostSubject: How to recruit   How to recruit EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:18 am

Are you instrested in a adult roleplaying site were you can go beyond PG-13?? I think we are the site for you. We have everything from family to fantasy to just regular roleplays and group roleplays. We need more active members and we are ready and willing to have you join. If you join and if you join and make sure you are going to stay you might even get a mod position. No admins though my BF is the only admin and one and only admin. So if you want to see how many people we have go ahead and Introduce yourself

If you want to get staright to roleplaying after you register you will be able to see what all we have to offer and all. Like I said we have all different varaietes and we need more active members and lit or not even lit at that. If you do want to get straight to roleplaying go to Roleplay requests after you have registered and make a request thread..Hope you join and if you do have a great time!!!!!

Post that in the PMs from other sites and gaia so go ahead now get ready and go
Back to top Go down
Death Angel Vox

Death Angel Vox

How to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to recruit   How to recruit EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:02 am

Alrighty I can get some of my slaves to come here, I think.
Back to top Go down

How to recruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eye Of The Tiger :: Introduce yourself :: Admin Anouncements-
Jump to: